- Re-imagined and modernized the web presence for more than 120 distinct research labs and projects at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
- Spearheaded synergy and shared strategy across multiple teams—research, marketing and communications, IT, and development.
- Developed new video and new photography for each micro-site.
- Contracted a professional documentary crew to interview and document the research in each lab.
- Shot new portraits for hundreds of lab staff members, and thousands of candids and supporting images.
- All sites were built from scratch entirely in Adobe CQ, a Java-based cutting-edge enterprise CMS.
- Developed training materials to enable lab staff to update and maintain their own micro-site.
- Dramatically increased visibility for hundreds of important scientific initiatives.